Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Present Is The Best You Got

"Most people remember the past better than it was, and think of the present worse than it is. Don't wait ten years to finally admit your day was good" (anonymous).That was a quote I came across on the internet one day while looking things to add to my Myspace. However, there were a lot of other quotes I found, but this one really got me thinking. I can relate to this saying so much because it's exactly what I do. I always catch myself looking through old photos and getting all sad because I miss it. But it made me realize that I'm the type of person that waits a few years before noticing the fact that I had a great time. I mean I do have days where at the end I will be like "wow that was fun," but if I were to look at pictures from that day a year later I would miss it a lot. Life is too short though to dwell on the past. Every time I start to miss something a lot I think of this quote. It makes me forget about yesterday, have fun today, and not worry about tomorrow.

1 comment: